Selected Publications On EnviroPro
- Clean Water Begins with a Mouse – A comprehensive computer simulation can simplify the task of designing a cost-effective wastewater treatment plant, Demetri Petrides, John Calandranis and Joseph Flora, Industrial Wastewater (a WEF publication), May/June 1997 issue, Pp. 33-40.
- Modeling and Optimization of a Municipal Treatment Plant Using EnviroPro Designer, Victor E. Santamarina, Environmental Progress (Vol. 16, No. 4), Winter 1997, Pp. 268-273.
- Treatment plant instructional modules based on SuperPro Designer v2.7, Joseph R.V. Flora, A. Steve McAnally, and Demetri Petrides, Environmental Modelling & Software, Elsevier, Vol. 14, 1999, Pp. 69-80.
- EnviroCAD: A Comprehensive Environmental Process Simulator, D. Petrides, K. V. Aelion, S.K. Mallick, and E.S. Venkataramani, Journal of Hazardous Materials, Volume 42 – No. 3, August 1995.
- Pollution Prevention Through Process Simulation, D. Petrides, V. Aelion, K. Mallick, in Industrial Pollution Prevention Handbook, H.M. Freeman (ed.), McGraw Company, New York, 1994, p. 409.